82. Terry McCray, LB, Ely -- At 6-foot-2 and 215 pounds, McCray is a very athletic and active linebacker. Miami is recruiting him but hasn't offered yet. If they did, there's a good chance he'd take it.
83. Ryan Mayes, S, Miami Northwestern -- At 6-foot-1 and 185 pounds, Mayes put his name on the recruiting map as a junior at Dr. Krop High last season. He has ideal size and excellent ball skills. He could even become a factor in the return game. Miami offered him after camp in June and he committed right away.
84. D'Ronzjiah Mathews, LB, South Fort Myers -- At 6-feet and 205 pounds, he's a bit undersized but he's very athletic and makes a lot of plays. Miami is watching him but hasn't offered.
85. Madre London, RB, St. Thomas Aquinas -- At 6-foot-1 and 200 pounds, London is a Big 10 style running back who enjoys going between the tackles. Miami's not actively recruiting him but a lot of BCS schools are.
86. Quincy Wilson, S, University School -- At 6-foot-2 and 190 pounds, Wilson is the son of former UM DB Chad Wilson. The Hurricanes looked at him early but never seriously recruited him. He has around 20 scholarship offers.
87. Michael Johnson, S, Champagnat Catholic -- At 6-foot-3 and 185 pounds, Johnson's one of the top safety prospects in the Miami area. He's been on campus before and has the attention of the coaches. No offer has been made, however, and he's currently committed to Louisville.
88. Desean Blair, WR, Sandalwood -- At 6-foot-3, Blair is a big target and is one of the top wide receivers in the Jacksonville area. Miami's not recruiting him but a lot of BCS schools are.
89. Dwight Reynolds, WR, Charlotte -- At 6-foot-2 and 175 pounds, Reynolds has ideal size and he's been productive. Miami looked at him early but never got serious about recruiting him.