51. Jonathan Vickers, RB, North Florida Christian -- At 5-foot-11 and 220 pounds, Vickers was a big reason why his team won a state title in 2012. Miami never recruited him.
52. Alin Edouard, QB, Hialeah -- At 6-foot-2 and 180 pounds, Edouard is very athletic and has a live arm. He's a spread offense type of QB. He committed to Miami a few months back but watch Louisville.
53. Kyle Gibson, S, Armwood -- At 6-feet and 180 pounds, Gibson's the best player on a very good and well-coached Armwood team. Miami offered him earlier this month and is in the mix.
54. Moral Stephens, WR, Taylor County -- At 6-foot-2 and 205 pounds, Stephens put his name on the recruiting map with a strong sophomore season two years ago. Miami offered him early but doesn't appear to be recruiting him as hard as others.
55. Shareef Rhaheed, OLB, Ft. Pierce Central -- At 6-foot-2 and 210 pounds, Rhaheed is an athletic edge rusher who can play in space. Miami didn't recruit him and he's already committed to LSU.
56. Dennis Turner, CB, Dillard -- At 5-foot-10 and 155 pounds, Turner is a very good prep receiver who can also play CB. He impressed Miami's coaches enough at camp to land an offer. He committed to the Canes right away.
57. Chris Nelson, DT, Victory Christian -- At 6-foot-2 and 280 pounds, he's a very good interior D-Line prospect with good strength. Miami looked but never got serious about recruiting him.
58. Nick Linder, C, St. Thomas Aquinas -- At 6-foot-3 and 275 pounds, Linder is the younger brother of Brandon Linder (UM OL). He committed to the Hurricanes a few months back to play center.
59. Kendrick Edwards, WR, Norland -- At 6-foot-5, Edwards is a big target who has made a lot of plays. Miami is recruiting him but hasn't offered yet.
60. Nick Nataro, TE, Estero -- At 6-foot-4 and 240 pounds, Nataro is a two-way tight end who can block and catch. Miami looked a little but never got serious about recruiting him.