41. Blake McClain, DT, Sandalwood -- At 6-foot-3 and 270 pounds, McClain played next to 5-star Demarcus Walker last season and still made a name for himself. He's very athletic and active inside, and could play inside or as a strongside defensive end at the college level. Miami recruited him but never offered. He is committed to Florida State now.
42. Darrion Owens, LB, Oak Leaf -- At 6-foot-3 and 230 pounds, Owens has ideal size for a major college linebacker prospect. He has good instincts and has been very productive at the prep level. He's a three-down linebacker who had close to 20 scholarship offers when he committed to Miami last weekend.
43. Reilly Gibbons, OL, St. Pete Catholic -- At 6-foot-4 and 280 pounds, Gibbons played tight end up until a few games into his junior season. He plays tackle now. He plays with a great motor, quick feet, and a very good understanding of the game. He has the athleticism to play left tackle but just needs another inch or so. Gibbons had over 30 scholarship offers when he committed to Miami a few months ago.
44. Terrell Lewis, OLB, Ocoee -- At 6-foot-2 and 210 pounds, Lewis is extremely athletic and can be a three-down linebacker. He makes plays all over the field. He's played mostly safety until now but projects as an athletic outside linebacker at the college level. Miami is one of 20+ schools who have already offered him a scholarship. He seems wide open at this point in the process.
45. Kendall Sawyer, CB, East Lee County -- At 6-feet and 180 pounds, Sawyer does a little bit of everything for his high school team. He's a versatile playmaker with ideal height, athletic ability, and ball skills for a major college cornerback prospect. He has several offers but Miami is not recruiting him.