36. Ryan Sousa, WR, Lake Nona -- At 6-feet and 180 pounds, Sousa was the state's most productive receiver last season. He is very smart, runs great routes, and has caught a lot of balls in high school. He has excellent speed and athleticism, too. Miami never recruited him and he recently committed to Florida State.
37. Darrell Langham, WR, Santaluces -- At 6-foot-4 and 190 pounds, Langham is also a very good basketball player. He has tremendous leaping ability and is still developing his skills as a football player. He's shown flashes of being able to change games at the prep level. He had several offers but committed to the Hurricanes in mid-June.
38. Ryeshene Bronson, WR, Dunbar -- At 6-foot-3 and 190 pounds, Bronson has ideal size and makes a lot of plays down in southwest Florida. Miami never recruited him, and he's committed to Florida.
39. Tyree Owens, DE, Oviedo -- At 6-foot-4 and 235 pounds, Owens is an athletic pass rusher from the Orlando area. He's quick off the edge but also shows the ability to play the run. Miami is not recruiting him.
40. John Battle, S, Hallandale -- At 6-foot-1 and 175 pounds, Battle is a very good safety prospect. He can drop back into coverage as a free safety but can also come down and get very physical near the line of scrimmage. Miami is recruiting him but has not offered.