21. Keyon Brown, DE, Hardee -- At 6-foot-3 and 235 pounds, Brown is one of the state's premier pass rushers. He flat out knows how to get after the quarterback with an array of moves, including a speed rush that makes things tough on opposing tackles. Miami was one of his first major offers but he recently named a top three that didn't include the Canes so they seem to be on the outside looking in for right now.
22. Khairi Clark, DT, Chaminade-Madonna -- At 6-foot-2 and 335 pounds, Clark is a massive interior defensive line prospect. He could anchor the nose in a 3-4 defense really well. He's very tough to handle and often tears up double teams. He's a classic two-gap run stuffing style defensive tackle. Miami offered him early on but he recently committed to Florida.
23. David Sharpe, OT, Jacksonville Providence -- At 6-foot-6 and 290 pounds, Sharpe is one of the most athletic big men you'll see at the prep level. He has a large wingspan, quick feet, and he runs like a tight end. With a strong basketball background, Sharpe is still new to the game of football but offers a lot of upside. Miami offered him early on but doesn't seem to be seriously in the mix for him right now.
24. Delvin Purifoy, LB, Pensacola Catholic -- At 6-foot-2 and 235 pounds, Purifoy is a very good mike linebacker prospect. He has the size and toughness already and runs well for someone his size. He's very active and seems to have good instincts that enables him to be around the ball a lot. Miami never actively recruited him, and he's committed to Florida State.
25. Ja'Von Harrison, S, Kathleen -- At 6-foot-3 and 180 pounds, Harrison has ideal size for a major college safety. He has solid athleticism and makes a lot of plays at the prep level. Miami recruited him early on but didn't offer. He is currently committed to Virginia Tech.