11. Andrew Beck, LB, Tampa Plant -- At 6-foot-3 and 230 pounds, Beck is an excellent high school linebacker. He has ideal size, plus athleticism, good football instincts, and he plays at one of the state's premier prep programs and is very well coached. He should be ready to play early on. Miami offered and made a strong run at him but he committed to Texas early in the process.
12. Steve Ishmael, WR, North Miami Beach -- At 6-foot-2 and 175 pounds, Ishmael was one of the most productive receivers in South Florida in 2012. He is a great route-runner who catches everything thrown his direction. With plus size and athleticism, Ishmael is only getting better. Miami has offered him, and he visited here this past week. The Canes are in good shape at this stage of the game.
13. Corey Holmes, WR St. Thomas Aquinas -- At 6-foot-2 and 175 pounds, Holmes probably has the best leaping ability of any receiver in this year's class. He can flat out climb the ladder and go get it. He is very well coached at St. Thomas and knows how to run routes and get open. The ideal size and top notch athleticism make him a very good wide receiver prospect. Miami offered him early in the process but he's focused on out-of-state schools and seems to be on the verge of committing to Notre Dame.
14. JoJo Robinson, WR, Miami Northwestern -- At 6-feet and 175 pounds, Robinson was one of the most productive receivers in Miami last year. With excellent speed and downfield playmaking skills, Robinson could play in the slot or on the outside in college. He also has very good cover skills on defense. He made an early commitment to Florida State but the Hurricanes have offered and are still very much in the game here.
15. Travonte Valentine, DT, Champagnat Catholic -- At 6-foot-4 and 300 pounds, Valentine dominated the competition while at Bayside High in Palm Bay last season. He is very strong and brings a lot of athleticism to the table, especially for someone his size. He is very tough to handle inside and flashes the ability to make a lot of plays in opposing backfields. Miami was his first offer during his junior season but he committed to Florida a couple months later. He's since backed off that decision and has been to Miami a few times since then. The Canes have a lot of competition here but seem to be in solid shape as of now.