2. Florida State (4-0) -- A sloppy start against Boston College didn't prevent the Noles from winning comfortably on Saturday.
3. Miami (4-0) -- A blowout win at South Florida was expected, and it's what the Canes delivered. Now, the ACC schedule begins.
4. Maryland (4-0) -- The Terps were off as they prepared for a big game at Florida State.
5. Virginia Tech (4-1) -- The Hokies looked very sloppy the previous two weeks but pulled off a big Coastal Division win at Georgia Tech.
6. Georgia Tech (3-1) -- The Yellow Jackets could only score one touchdown at home against Virginia Tech, who was clearly the better team.
7. North Carolina State (3-1) -- The Wolfpack have only been tested once (losing to Clemson) as they again rolled on Saturday, over Central Michigan.
8. Syracuse (2-2) -- The Orangemen had the week off, as they prepared for a very tough game against Clemson.
9. North Carolina (1-3) -- After losing two close games to South Carolina and Georgia Tech, many still thought the Tar Heels were solid. That all changed on Saturday, thanks to a blowout loss at home to East Carolina.
10. Pittsburgh (3-1) -- After starting the season with a blowout loss to Florida State, the Panthers have now won three straight after a home win over Virginia.
11. Boston College (2-2) -- The Eagles had an extra week to prepare for Florida State, and kept things close for the entire game.
12. Virginia (2-2) -- The Cavs weren't able to get much going offensively in a 14-3 loss at Pittsburgh.
13. Wake Forest (2-3) -- Things haven't been pretty for the Decs this season, and it didn't get any better in a blowout loss to Clemson.
14. Duke (3-2) -- The defense still looked bad in a 7-point win over Troy.