1. Clemson (5-1) -- It wasn't pretty, and they trailed late in the third quarter, but the Tigers were able to finish off a tough BC team at home.
2. Florida State (5-0) -- The Noles sat home with a bye week as they prepare for Saturday's showdown against Clemson.
3. Miami (5-0) -- The Canes enjoyed their second bye week of the season as they prepare to play several conference games in the second half of the season.
4. Virginia Tech (6-1) -- Their offense struggled against in a 10-point win over Pittsburgh but their defense remains as good as anyone's in the league.
5. Boston College (3-3) -- The Eagles continue playing good football. They've now played the two best teams in the league very tough.
6. Georgia Tech (3-3) -- The Yellow Jackets were blown out on the road against BYU.
7. Maryland (5-1) -- After getting blown out at Florida State, the Terps recovered quickly and found a way to hold off a bad UVA team at home.
8. Syracuse (3-3) -- A two touchdown win on the road at NC State was impressive for the Orangemen.
9. North Carolina (1-4) -- The Tar Heels spent the week off preparing for the Hurricanes Thursday night.
10. Pittsburgh (3-2) -- They played Virginia Tech tough but the Hokies ended their three-game winning streak.
11. Duke (4-2) -- Their offense continues to roll, as they beat Navy by four touchdowns.
12. Wake Forest (3-2) -- It was a week off for a team looking to improve over the second half of the season.
13. North Carolina State (3-3) -- Another week, another disappointing loss (two touchdowns at home to Syracuse) for a team that was expected to do very well this season.
14. Virginia (2-4) -- They looked much better this week but still couldn't find a way to beat a Maryland team that lost by 63 the week before.