1. Florida State (7-0) -- FSU's domination continued with a big win over N.C. State.
2. Miami (7-0) -- The Canes needed to comeback for the third straight game but they find ways to keep winning.
3. Clemson (7-1) -- The offense got back on track in a win at Maryland.
4. Virginia Tech (6-2) -- The Hokies defense continued to play well but their offense hit rock bottom in a home loss to Duke.
5. Georgia Tech (5-3) -- The Yellow Jackets cruised to a 10-point win over Virginia as their solid season continues.
6. Duke (6-2) -- After pulling the biggest upset of the week with a win at Virginia Tech, Duke is now 6-2 and the surprise team in the league so far.
7. North Carolina (2-5) -- Last week I called them the nation's best 1-5 team. They made a statement by blowing out a Boston College team that had been very competitive in recent weeks.
8. Boston College (3-4) -- The Eagles had been playing well but ran into big trouble at North Carolina.
9. Wake Forest (4-4) -- Their improvements continued, as they took No. 2 Miami down to the wire.
10. Maryland (5-3) -- Their recent struggles continued in a home loss to Clemson.
11. Pittsburgh (4-2) -- It was an off week for the Panthers.
12. Syracuse (3-4) -- After being dominated by Georgia Tech two weeks ago, the Orange had a much-needed bye week.
13. North Carolina State (3-4) -- The Wolfpack were no match for an FSU team that led 35-0 after the first quarter.
14. Virginia (2-6) -- UVA's poor season continued with another double-digit home loss.