1. Florida State (9-0) -- The Noles continued looking like a legit national title contender with a big win over Wake Forest.
2. Clemson (8-1) -- The Tigers had a week to rest up as they head into the final few weeks of what's been a solid season.
3. Virginia Tech (7-3) -- The Hokies dominated Miami on the road to move into the top three for the first time this season.
4. Miami (7-2) -- The Canes were no match for a Hokie team that won in every phase on Saturday.
5. Georgia Tech (6-3) -- It was an off week for a Yellow Jackets team that's been on a roll lately.
6. North Carolina (4-5) -- UNC's turnaround continued with a blowout win over Virginia.
7. Duke (7-2) -- Duke's offense continued to roll with an 18-point win over NC State.
8. Pittsburgh (5-4) -- The Panthers continue to improve. They upset Notre Dame at home.
9. Boston College (5-4) -- A 14-point win at New Mexico State was about part for the course.
10. Syracuse (5-4) -- This defense has now given up a total of three points over their last two games. It's the main reason why SU has a winning record.
11. Maryland (5-4) -- The Terps offense showed no signs of life again in a 17-point home loss to Syracuse.
12. Wake Forest (4-6) -- After keeping it close against the Canes, Wake was given a wake up call by FSU to the tune of 59-3.
13. North Carolina State (3-6) -- Another blowout loss occurred, this time at Duke.
14. Virginia (2-8) -- The worst team in the league, UVA was blown out again at UNC.