1. Florida State (10-0) -- Syracuse thought it had a very good defense. Then it met FSU, who is playing as good as anyone in the league in many years.
2. Clemson (9-1) -- Another week, another impressive win for the Tigers. This time it was by 24 points over a solid Georgia Tech team.
3. Duke (8-2) -- The biggest surprise in the league this season, Duke beat Miami at home. It has now beaten both Miami and Virginia Tech to take control of the Coastal Division.
4. Virginia Tech (7-4) -- The Hokies had a chance to take control of the Coastal Division but couldn't beat Maryland at home.
5. Georgia Tech (6-4) -- The Yellow Jackets were no match on the road at Clemson, losing by more than three touchdowns.
6. Miami (7-3) -- Miami's defense got shredded in a road loss to Duke.
7. North Carolina (5-5) -- Their tremendous turnaround this season continued with a road win at Pittsburgh.
8. Boston College (6-4) -- The Eagles continued playing solid football with a 17-point home win over NC State.
9. Maryland (6-4) -- The Terps went into Virginia Tech and knocked the Hokies out of the top spot in the Coastal Division.
10. Pittsburgh (5-5) -- The Panthers kept it close but lost a 7-point game at home to North Carolina.
11. Syracuse (5-5) -- What had been a stout defense went up against Florida State and got rocked.
12. Wake Forest (4-6) -- After getting blown out by Florida State, Wake had a week off.
13. North Carolina State (3-7) -- Their disappointing season continued in a blowout loss at Boston College.
14. Virginia (2-8) -- The league's worst team this season had the week off as they prepare to play the Canes.