Following the Peach Bowl loss, Lance Leggett had a talk with his dad and decided he was going to…
Leggett to Excel in '06
Bottom-line is this: The 2005 Hurricanes did not attack opposing teams down the field. They did not air it out and did not let their talented receivers make plays. Gone is offensive coordinator Dan Werner, whose teams averaged 29.4 points per game (21.5 against ranked teams) in his two years as the coordinator at Miami. UM averaged 36.8 points per game in the previous three seasons. After the...
230 Fans online
- Official Duke Game Thread
- Send Coley Back to fsu.He Sucks.
- My complete analysis of the Duke game
- lost in all this discussion about bizarre defensive schemes
- Wow, Wow, Wow, Listen to Jason Whitlocks predictions and